Returning After Covid-19
Updated 15.6.2020 - Year R return went well and planning for Y1 return on 22nd June 2020.
Updated 4.6.2020 - Year R due to return 8th June 2020
Thank you for your patience whilst I have worked through the guidance from the Government and adapted our school planning to ensure we offer the safest possible return we can for your children.
In this letter I will give you details of the plan the school has put in place to meet the Government’s guidelines.
Our team has worked hard to put the following in place:
1. One Teacher and one Teaching Assistant will work with small groups of children These small groups of children - known as ‘bubbles’, should not mix with other small groups of children during the day. To achieve this, some children will need move to a different classroom with a different teacher or teaching assistant.
2. Our bubbles in Year R have a maximum of either 8 or 11 children depending on the size of the room.
3. To allow for social distancing we will stagger the start and end of the school day and also playtimes and lunch times. The children will eat lunch in their classroom.
4. We have rearranged the classroom furniture and toys to minimise the risk of infection and cross contamination.
5. We have arranged for the additional cleaning of equipment and the environment.
Further information can be found in our policies and letters sections.
If you require further information please don't hesitate to contact me on 01474534544 or on email email@example.com